It has been a long few months of staying inside and off the ice. We are all excited to get back on the ice in June! Please make sure you are following proper safety procedures before, during, and after your skates and maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet inside and outside the rink.
Before entering the rink:
1. The Park District Waiver needs to be filled out.
2. Players should be fully dressed minus their skates. Their skates, helmet, gloves, should be in a reusable/washable grocery bag not a hockey bag.
3. Players need to bring their own water bottle, with their name on it, and filled prior to the skate. There will not be access to a water fountain in the rink.
4. Each person must wear a mask when entering the rink and whenever not wearing a helmet.
5. Doors will be locked until 5 minutes before scheduled ice
In the rink:
1. The rink and parking lot will have a one way traffic pattern that must be followed, so players need to use the restroom when entering the building. Players are dropped off/enter at the main entrance. They will exit/get picked up at Door I at the very back of the building.
2. No parents or spectators allowed in the building. Lobby, bleachers, concessions, and locker rooms are closed.
3. Players should only sit in areas marked with black or white tape
We looking forward to having everyone back on the ice! Work hard and Stay Safe.